- Do not wait for a specific day to make a change. Make the change now.
- Do not call it failure when you slip up once. Don't give up. Just try again. The only real failure is in not trying at all.
- Healthy doesn't necessarily mean a gym membership and a restrictive diet. Healthy is knowing what is best for you and acting on it. Remember this.
- Be kind to everyone you meet whether they deserve it or not.
- Don't stagnate, do things that scare you, do something new. Do it often.
- If you're going to procrastinate, procrastinate wisely. Do something you enjoy doing rather than scrolling endlessly through social media.
- Learn to forgive.
- If you have a habit that you know adds nothing positive to your life, stop doing it and replace it with something a lot more positive.
- Get some fresh air everyday, even if that means opening your bedroom window and sticking your head out for five minutes.
- Unplug. Take a day away from the internet, your phone, your TV.
- Work out whether the things you're aiming for in life are things you want to aim for or are things you've told you want to aim for.
- Know that living in the present is brilliant but never forget your past and keep your future in your mind.
- Don't carry grudges.
- Take everything you read on the internet with a little pinch of salt!
The Vixen Thinks: 14 Resolutions For Everyone
Saturday, 11 January 2014